Our final Member Monday of 2015, the series will be back in full gear in 2016, it's been a crazy last half of the year but so, so good. I can't wait to feature you all and the progress you've made next year!
And now, meet Clint, he's a regular 5:15pm guy. He's a huge animal lover, in fact, you may have met the turtle he was pet sitting this summer.
1. How long have you been crossfitting?
2. What is your favorite movement that we do in CrossFit?
Clean and jerk
3. What was your biggest fear coming into CrossFit MO2DT?
I wouldn't fit in and would quickly go back to my old normal gym routine.
4. What CF accomplishment are you most proud of ?
a. 405# deadlift
b. Introducing 3-4 other people to the gym. (We 💙 this, Clint!!)
5. What's your 9-5 (job)?
I lead a software development team that builds, mostly, higher ed and political websites and mobile apps.
6. Other than CrossFit, what else do you like to do in your free time ?
At the moment mostly dating, but I also like to dabble in photography, mostly taking pictures of my two dogs. I'm also a video game and movie nerd.
7. What keeps you coming back each day?
The constant challenge of something new. Seeing constant improvements in my body. The community of friends I've made at the gym.
8. If you could cherrypick a WOD what would you choose?
9. One thing your WOD friends don't know about you?
I'm pretty open, so there's probably not a lot, but I bet most would be surprised to know that I just had my 10 year wedding anniversary right before Christmas. (divorce is a slow process)
10. Favorite "Cheat" Meal?
I'm pretty free with what I eat, it helps that I'm not really a sweets guy, but if I over eat is probably at Jethro's, tasty tacos, or brunch at Patton's