Most Friday's of the month we will meet our newest athletes one by one! Today, on New Year's, we meet Joe.
1. When you thought CrossFit, what came to your mind (before you joined)?
Workout cult. People who constantly talk about doing crossfit in special lingo non crossfitters don't understand. Without then explaining it to the non crossfitter.
2. How many people know you're doing this CrossFit thing? (First rule: always talk about CF).
Now, probably about 50. All my close friends, family, and coworkers. I'm one of you now. The circle is complete.
3. When do you typically WOD?
6:00 am on weekdays. I like Saturdays too when I can make it.
4. Tell us one thing we don't know about you from your high school days.
During high school, after school I worked for a wholesale florist warehouse, which is basically a warehouse that ships the flowers to the actual florists you buy from.
5. Best thing you've learned about this experience?
I love all the different workouts. I feel like I'm getting more overall benefit to my body than when I created my own workouts in the past. I like having coaches who make sure I'm doing it right, and emphasizing form and benefit. I love the camraderie at our box. We are all invested in each other's success.