Jassie started with us just a few months ago and she's already recruited her good friend to try us out, join Foundations and is a member now too! Jassie comes in, works hard and has the biggest smile when she's finished with the workout.
Meet our newest athletes!
1. When you thought CrossFit, what came to your mind (before you joined)?
I always thought CF was a cult lol
2. How many people know you're doing this CrossFit thing? (First rule: always talkabout CF).
My closet friends and family
3. When do you typically WOD?
My WOD has changed to 6:15pm lately.
4. Tell us one thing we don't know about you from your high school days.
I played the trombone in HS.
5. Best thing you've learned about this experience:
CF is not a cult but more of a community of people who genuinely care for each other and have fun working out and staying fit.