1. When you thought CrossFit, what came to your mind (before you joined)?A gym cult full of muscle heads.
2. How many people know you're doing this CrossFit thing? (First rule: always talk about CF). Close friends and family, and anyone that follows me on Snapchat. I tend to send snaps of hair whipping and water chugging after a good WOD
3. When do you typically WOD? I am a nooner.
4. Tell us one thing we don't know about you from your high school days. I have just as much street cred as 50 Cent. I was shot and have the bullet remains in my chest to prove it. (By bullett, I mean BB pellet. The alarms don't even go off at the airport).
5. Best thing you've learned about this experience: Personal best is important but working out with other box members is very motivating. Watching someone crush a goal weight or running their 800 faster than they ever had is amazing. My favorite part of CrossFit is the camaraderie that it brings. We're all here to better ourselves and the support given to one another is unlike any other gym I've been to.