Meet our newest athletes!
1. When you thought CrossFit, what came to your mind (before you joined)? That it's expensive and high socks & lifting tractor tires.
2. How many people know you're doing this CrossFit thing? (First rule: always talk about CF). My family, close friends and some co-workers. It took awhile for me to give it a shot but now that I've joined I can see and feel the benefits of CrossFit & ive been telling other to join too.
3. When do you typically WOD? I loathe mornings so I stick to 5:15pm.
4. Tell us one thing we don't know about you from your high school days. I used to play a mean saxophone back in the day.
5. Best thing you've learned about this experience: I found myself getting distracted and losing focus when I was working out at [a globo gym] by myself. It's so easy to get motivated for CrossFit because the workouts are fun, everyone wants you to succeed and you can beat the post-workout feeling of crushing a WOD.