1. When you thought CrossFit, what came to your mind (before you joined)?
First, I thought it looked like a fun way to get back into shape. The second thing I thought was that I was too old and that there was no way I could ever do those work outs.
2. How many people know you're doing this CrossFit thing? (First rule: always talkabout CF).
My family and my co-workers know about it. My wife is afraid to ask about my day because it always starts with the WOD.
3. When do you typically WOD?
4. Tell us one thing we don't know about you from your high school days.
I played high school football and was fortunate enough to break our conference's yardage record and lead the State of Illinois in rushing in 1986.
5. Best thing you've learned about this experience:
The coaches are great, the camaraderie is encouraging and I know that at the end of every workout I have been pushed to exceed what I could do on my own. It is like participating in an army mission where you work hard with your unit to accomplish the goal. At the end of the workout I feel that I have done something that was not easy but worth fighting for.