1. How long have you been crossfitting? I have been Crossfiting for the past 6 months after a 2 year break
2. What is your favorite movement that we do in CrossFit? Cleans...of any kind.
3. What was your biggest fear coming into CrossFit MO2DT?I was afraid of an injury but honestly the coaches are the best and they push you to have the proper form so that would be less likely to happen
4. What CF accomplishment are you most proud of? I have to say that my rowing has come a long way. The other day I rowed 400 meters in about 1 min 30 sec. I can also hold a handstand for 30 sec
5. What's your 9-5 (job)? I'm a case manager RN for United Health Group
6. Other than CrossFit, what else do you like to do in your free time? I love playing with my kids and doing all kinds of stuff in the outdoors, like walking, swimming. I also love to cook
7. What keeps you coming back each day? Seeing the progress I have made and watching other awesome Crossfitters reach their goals
8. If you could cherrypick a WOD what would you choose? Rowing, cleans, deadlifts...any workout with at least one of those is good for me
9. One thing your WOD friends don't know about you? I almost became an accountant. I was this close to switching my major in college but decided on nursing instead.
10. Favorite "Cheat" Meal? Cake!