1. How long have you been crossfitting?
I started in June of 2013, so just shy of three years.
2. What is your favorite movement that we do in CrossFit?
I love deadlifts, although I've recently become a fan of Sandbag Get Ups
3. What was your biggest fear coming into CrossFit MO2DT?
Forcing myself out of my comfort zone leaving my old box. Was I going to regret leaving? I can easily say that I don't.
4. What CF accomplishment are you most proud of?
The first time I hit 120lbs on a clean. 115 lbs haunted me for the longest time.
5. What's your 9-5 (job)?
I'm a GIS Specialist with the Polk County Assessor's Office
6. Other than CrossFit, what else do you like to do in your free time?
I enjoy spending time with my friends, bike riding, team trivia, playing sand volleyball, playing indoor volleyball, reffing volleyball, watching volleyball, pretty much anything volleyball.
7. What keeps you coming back each day?
The community that is CF. Doesn't matter how great or how horrible of a day I've had prior to getting to the box but I know once I get there I can shut down all of the outside for a while and sweat it all out with a good group of friends.
8. If you could cherrypick a WOD what would you choose?
For time: 500m Row, then 5-10-15-20 of Dead lifts, Toes to Bar, plate or dumbell ground to over head, finishing with another 500m row
9. One thing your WOD friends don't know about you?
I'm currently competing in a speed sock knitting bracket style competition.
10. Favorite "Cheat" Meal? Old Chicago's Spaghetti Pie