Meet our newest athletes!
1. When you thought CrossFit, what came to your mind (before you joined)?Before I joined crossfit I thought it was just for people who were working towards competitions. Or that it was for people doing extreme weightlifting.
2. How many people know you're doing this CrossFit thing? (First rule: always talkabout CF).People that I have on Twitter definitely know that I'm doing this Crossfit thing. Other than that, it's my co-workers who see me leave in my workout clothes and always ask about the workouts. And my fiance who has to deal with my smelliness when I get home.
3. When do you typically WOD?I do the 5:15pm class M, W, and F.
4. Tell us one thing we don't know about you from your high school days. I went to a really small school so I was able to do any and all sports, but I can honestly say I never really weightlifted. It was more of a social hour (sorry Coach Boothe).
5. Best thing you've learned about this experience: The best thing I've learned about this experience is that the box is definitely a safe area. Even if you can barely do something, you have the instructor and the whole class there cheering you on.