Meet our newest athletes! Zack joined us in January and immediately became hooked on the exercise endorphins & team atmosphere.
1. When you thought CrossFit, what came to your mind (before you joined)? I thought it was very competitive and a little cult like atmosphere, but that it was a fitness program that produced amazing athletes.
2. How many people know you're doing this CrossFit thing? (First rule: always talkabout CF). Most of my family, my co-workers and my close friends know that I've joined MO2DT, especially after the first couple of weeks when I had to explain why I couldn't really walk normally.
3. When do you typically WOD? I typically come in at noon.
4. Tell us one thing we don't know about you from your high school days. The only home run I ever hit in high school baseball was the result of missing the coaches sign to bunt. So I figure I should just always swing for the fences.
5. Best thing you've learned about this experience: I've learned that MO2DT is a community of very driven people with the common goal of living a healthier lifestyle through a more functional fitness program. It's an amazing team atmosphere and I'm constantly motivated by all the great people I meet.