Zach came to us from our Ames location once he graduated college in December. The progress and strength he's made over the last few months will certainly continue and he'll get that handstand walk!
1. How long have you been crossfitting? One year
2. What is your favorite movement that we do in CrossFit?I would say handstand walk if I could but I can't so I'll go with deadlift.
3. What was your biggest fear coming into CrossFit MO2DT?If I was going to have as much fun as I did in Ames.
4. What CF accomplishment are you most proud of? Being able to consistently show up 4-5 days a week regardless how I feel.
5. What's your 9-5 (job)? Tax Analyst at Casey's General Stores corporate office.
6. Other than CrossFit, what else do you like to do in your free time? In my free time, I like to play basketball, golf, watch movies and happy hour.
7. What keeps you coming back each day? Definitely the environment, the fact that I look forward to getting up for a 5:00am even though some mornings my body disagrees, it says something special about this box and the Max Oxygen community.
8. If you could cherrypick a WOD what would you choose? Probably go with a triplet AMRAP of deadlifts, D-ball slams, and one more movement.
9. One thing your WOD friends don't know about you? I am a shoe a fanatic! I also enjoy classical music.
10. Favorite "Cheat" Meal?Chicken Strips, Fries, and Pizza!!