1. When you thought CrossFit, what came to your mind (before you joined)?
Honestly, the movie 300. From what I saw on TV everybody looks like their bodies were photo-shopped, lots of shirtless dudes, and everyone is doing these insane workouts that someone like myself would passout or die halfway through. Not to mention I can't do 75% of the movements.
2. How many people know you're doing this CrossFit thing? (First rule: always talk about CF).
Just my family and my friend Kade who has been trying to get me into Crossfit the past 3 years.
3. When do you typically WOD?
4. Tell us one thing we don't know about you from your high school days.
3x COED Dance Team State Champ! What can I say know how to bust a move!
5. Best thing you've learned about this experience:
Egos get checked at the door. Everyone is just trying to better themselves and support each other in that venture. I love working my Ass off with everyone and that feeling of "we got through it, we did it!" I know how hard it was for myself and I'm just as happy if not happier for the person next to me and that support is reciprocated