Julie has been an athlete with us for almost a month now. She's a working mom so we often see her at noon class. I think Game Day Thursday may just be her favorite day.
1. When you thought CrossFit, what came to your mind (before you joined)? I thought I'd never be able to do it. I was very intimidated by just the thought of it!
2. How many people know you're doing this CrossFit thing? (First rule: always talk about CF). Everyone lol! I had a lot of encouragement from my friends at work that do it, and am pretty proud of myself when I make it through a WOD or set a PR, so I have to share!
3. When do you typically WOD? I am usually at the noon or 5:15 class and Saturday.
4. Tell us one thing we don't know about you from your high school days. I was involved in everything. I was captain of the golf team and played volleyball and softball.
5. Best thing you've learned about this experience: I am capable of so much more than I ever thought. I've amazed myself over the last month at what I've accomplished. It's been kind of emotional for me too, and a huge confidence boost after an extremely rough year. And I love CrossFit.