Yes, this is Member Monday but on Wednesday and we're featuring ladies on Wednesdays. Meet Jordyn!
1. How long have you been crossfitting? Since the middle of February - so almost 7 months.
2. What is your favorite movement that we do in CrossFit? Running of course! And I love working on cleans, dead lifts, and GHD's.
3. What was your biggest fear coming into CrossFit MO2DT? Handstands. I had this insane fear I was going to fall on my head and break my neck (crazy I know). Fortunately I've overcome that and got my first handstand push up the other day!! (She actually did a few of them, not just one😉).
4. What CF accomplishment are you most proud of? I have so many things I've been accomplishing this list continues to grow! Getting up to 200# deadlifts, being able to do at least 1 strict pull up, and finally feeling like I did a good squat clean in Colorado.
5. What's your 9-5 (job)? I actually just quit my job and I started my new job on the yesterday! I'll be working for principal in the new business department. Super exciting stuff.
6. Other than CrossFit, what else do you like to do in your free time? Can napping be a hobby? Or eating?
7. What keeps you coming back each day?I want to get stronger and see what else I can accomplish each day. Continuing to grow makes me happy! And being able to workout and eat all the donuts I want is a nice too.
8. If you could cherrypick a WOD what would you choose? I really want to do tire flips. I've never actually done them but they look fun! Otherwise I love hero WODS. I love the meaning behind them and accomplishing them so I'd just pick one of those I haven't done yet!
9. One thing your WOD friends don't know about you? I think there's a lot of people that don't know I'm still in school. I only go part-time since I work full time. I tried doing both of them full time and life was not fun!
10. Favorite "Cheat" Meal? Donuts and ice cream!!