Danny joined us after our last Bring a Friend Week.
1. When you thought CrossFit, what came to your mind (before you joined)? Intense.
2. How many people know you're doing this CrossFit thing? (First rule: always talk about CF).I've told about 8-10 people about CrossFit so far.
3. Favorite workout so far? Anything with KB and I've noticed I'm using my lower body in most all the workouts. Whereas when I'd go to the gym before, I'd tend to neglect that.
4. When do you typically WOD Usually hit up the 5:15pm class.
5. Tell us one thing we don't know about you from your high school days. I used to wear Guess bib overalls with one latch undone and I had a mini mullet.
6. Best thing you've learned about this experience: When you think you don't have anything left, you look around and everyone is working just as hard as you. You have more than you think you do. #community